Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,628   Posts: 1,623,029   Online: 1016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

120 Format TXP 320, lets try this again.

Ok, after the debacle of last time I tried to sell this film, I went back and did more research. Everywhere is showing out of stock and the few listings online to sell it have it around 7.00 - 12.00 (WTF?) a roll. So here goes...

9 Rolls - Expiration 06/2012. 6.00 each or take it all for 50.00. Shipping in the US is 5.00 for Priority.

Now, before anyone says that I am fleecing, or whatever. If you can find this film cheaper.. buy it. (Apologies to Lee Iacocca's ghost.) I am throwing it out there, people want it, and if it doesn't sell.. I will either shoot it or possibly burn it.. (I am a bit jaded after last time.)

Paypal preferred. Please use the gift function. PM me if you want to counter-offer, but I have had enough negativity.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...hang onto it man. If there's anything to be learned from the discontinuation of film, it's that if you give it enough time for everyone to burn through it, the price is go up large. Tech-pan and HIE went up 3 times the price just after 3 months of being discontinued. If this is fresh 'til 2012, save it a year in the freezer and consider it an investment. I know we're just talking $20-50, but that's like 10 rolls of Plus-x or a few cases of beer for no effort at all.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Whats the shipping cost to Australia?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Iacocca ain't dead.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I take it someone gave you sh*t for supposedly "price gouging", or some other imagined transgression (ie, offering the film at a price higher than s/he desired to pay)?

The market will decide. Go forth, unafraid. It's on them for not stocking up when they could, like others did, at the pre-discontinuation price.
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike, it was listed as an auction that's the gripe! The fact that it was starting at $10 per roll was also an issue and auctions are banned in the classifieds. As for on me for not stocking up. Not so. I have 100 rolls of the stuff. The seller has now set an actual asking price on them which is much more civilized.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Andrew,

I did not see that in the rules.. and I was going off of what I found from my basic searching. I think I have sold plenty of things on classifieds for a fair price, and since I have done more checking, this is pretty fair.

Tommy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I don't understand why the hype over a discontinued film. Analogy: 90 year old centerfold Playmate. Chasing diminishing returns. When price goes way up, that is how my internal engine works. That said, I agree that it should not be auction style as that is the APUG rules.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I screwed up.. I admit it... can we just focus on something else please?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    photomem,

Regardless of the problems and misunderstandings with the last attempt, as I remember you received a fair and public offer "per your rules", within pennies of what you are asking now.

It would seem reasonable to me that you be expected to honor that offer, if that buyer is still willing.

It also seems reasonable to me that you won't do that again here, we all have these learning experiences, but learning something can't change history.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin