Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,970   Online: 1026

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS TACHIHARA 4X5 5X4 AUD $900

USED CHERRYWOOD and nickel silver plated brass Tachihara in OZ
    an average unit, showing some wear and some repairs to some lock mechanisms, as new bellows
    Will ship to the rest of the world AUD $ 75.00
    All payment via Paypal
    namatjira(at)mac.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TACH A.jpg   TACH E.jpg   TACH F.jpg  
    Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him.
    Goethe

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Price reduction
    AUD 600
    Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him.
    Goethe

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    sold- to a nice gentleman who appreciates handmade cameras- I just need to do some adjustments on the other Tachi and I'm good to go- just DONT tell my treasurer!
    Goethe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin