Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,894   Online: 1140

Shooter
    35mm

FS/FT: Voigtlander Bessa I 6X9 Folder

Hi, well I just replaced all three optical elements in this lens as the inner most one was cracked. Cost me $40 to get them from Certo6. Prontor-S Shutter is working correctly on all speeds and sounds accurate to my ear. Vaskar 105/4.5 glass is clean and clear with a few small wipe marks in on the front element. Aperture is dry and rotates smoothly.

I previously buffed all the chrome off the top plate and shined the brass, VF is clear but is not perfect. Camera has been recovered with a synthetic material kind of like vinyl as it was the only thing I could find that was thin enough. The original covering was a very thin leather composite but was falling off. Bellows are in good condition. There was a small light leak but I repaired it from the inside with black silicone. Camera opens and closes smoothly and shutter release button works correctly. Film is advance by looking through a small red window on the rear. This camera does not have a RF, but you can use any shoe mount RF in the cold shoe. The lens is marked in meters.

I paid $125 for this on eBay with a broken glass elements, it was portrayed to be in better condition than it actually was. I would just like to get some of my money back, dont expect to get all of it ($125 & $40 for the elements)

$100 Shipped in the US

Please PM with any questions.

More photos here: Voigtlander Bessa I
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Oh as for trades, I am interested in a 135mm lens for 4X5 -see my wanted ad here. I will most likely be adding money.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    I will also throw in an extra set of front and rear elements, the middle one is cracked and trash.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is the Bessa still available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin