Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,276   Online: 799

Shooter
    35mm

Kodak 2d 8x10, extension rail, 4x5 back

For sale, 8x10 2d camera, with extension rail. Cosmetic condition is only fair with some cracked varnish and residue from what looks like old polish. Functionally, the camera is very good with all knobs there. Bellows seem light tight and pass the flashlight test, although I have never used the camera outside. All the knobs are there and all the movements work...geared front rise, geared back tilt, back swing, and moving tripod platform thing.

I also have an Ansco 4x5 reducing back. It doesn't fit the camera properly but if you can hold it on with gaffers tape or rubber bands it works fine.

I'm looking for offers at this point.

f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How much for the reducing back? Are you 100% sure it's a 4x5 back? It looks more...squarer? Is it in reasonable condition?

Shooter
    35mm
    Offer sent, thanks!
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    The back is definitely a 4x5 back. The condition is reasonable with darkened brass from age and some tape residue on the edges where someone was careless enough to use residue-leaving tape to hold it on the camera.

$50 shipped, but only if I sell the 2D.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold locally, thanks for the interest.
    f/22 and be there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin