Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,751   Online: 1180

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon 3.5cm F2.5 for Nikon Rangefinder

Nikon 3.5cm F2.5 for Nikon rangefinder in very good condition. I can't detect any scratches, haze or other glass or mechanical issues. Very nice. (no caps or case).

Price: $325 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikkor 3.5cm 1.jpg   nikkor 3.5cm 2.jpg   nikkor 3.5cm 3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm using one on my Contax IIa, and the focus accuracy is perfect; the lens very sharp and straight. It's an eminently well-crafted lens.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin