Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,848   Posts: 1,582,819   Online: 744

Shooter
    35mm

Rolleiflex 2.8C Planar

This is a Rolleiflex 2.8C (SN# 1425198) with the coveted Planar taking lens. The glass on the taking and viewing lens appear to be flawless. The camera had a CLA about a year ago so everything works just as it should. The cosmetics are fairly good for a camera of this age, with no damage and typical wear (please examine the photos and make sure you're happy). The only issue that I can really find is that the little arm that covers the flash jack when not in use is missing (purely cosmetic and inconsequential to use).

This is a highly collectible camera which also produces breathtaking images.

Sold as shown.

Price: $700 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rol 1.jpg   rol 2.jpg   rol 3.jpg   rol 4.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Can't see anything wrong, nut roleiflex's last forever and give great results, I have a 1952 automat and it is my camera of choice for m.f. work, I get a glow all of it's own from the tessar lens, Richard

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'm not sure why, but the size of the 2.8 lenses didn't strike me until I looked at these pictures. That is simply a beautiful camera!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Marvelous camera at a great price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have one myself, awesome camera needless to say!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you don't mind, who did the CLA?

Shooter
    35mm
    Whilton Camera Pasadena. As to the above comment, yes the Planar is something special and it's a rather seriously large work of precision glass.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin