Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,962   Online: 781

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 5x7 Seneca Competitor View Camera

Need a project? How about a lightweight field camera?
    Currently, this set of bellows has more holes than The Bunny Ranch. This 5x7 is so light weight, it would make for a good backpacking kit if you were motivated to tape up the bellows or replace it.
    I've got a couple of lensboards for it. One of them is a Copal 1, the other is smaller (forgot to measure it earlier) and recessed. I may be able to find a few more, but I can provide 2 at the moment. Front tilt/shift, rear swing and tilt. Includes ground glass and 4 plate holders. 2 of the plate holders have film sheaths. I can even provide 2 spare dark slides.

I would like to ship this to someone's US address for $150 (or more, if you've got spare cash floating around).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0281-1.jpg   IMG_0280-1.jpg   IMG_0279-1.jpg   IMG_0278-1.jpg   IMG_0277-1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    what are the dimensions of this brute?
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    35mm
    If I didn't have 4 similar cameras I was currently working on I would pick this up in a heartbeat, almost did but it would just sit for who knows how long since a couple are for a customer and have to be finished in a reasonable amount of time...Nice though!

BTW: I like the Majestic tripod head, that for sale too?
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sale pending payment

And no way is that tripod/head combo for sale. Both are Majestic.
    It's a beast to lug around when it's needed away from home or car, but it's hard to get rid of when it's just so useful. With the Korona 7x17, I can even crank it over so it lays on its side for vertical shots... without the fear of it falling over! Not many can prove that. Once I get the new bellows on the 12x20, I'll see if it passes the vertical test again.
    Last edited by cdholden; 04-25-2010 at 09:47 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: tripod not included!

Shooter
    35mm
    JK about the tripod head, nice one though. I almost won one one eBay a while back but it went too high for me and I don't really need one so strong anyway. My little Bogen 486RC2 works fine for what I shoot. (4X5 Toyo Field)
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, BTW, what the heck is 'spare cash'?

If your money isn't working for you, you aren't managing it right.... another lesson from me dear old dad.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold!
    Money order received and camera shipped.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shipment arrived safe and sound, and quickly!
    Tim Flynn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin