Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,295   Online: 888

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: LOTS OF GEAR! OM-10, XA 1, XA 2, AV-1, A4, Takumar Lens, Polaroid's

I need to get this stuff moving!
    Prices listed below don't include shipping, but you can roughly add $5 dollars to each item for domestic Priority shipping. For accurate shipping prices please Private Message me with your zip code.

I've tried to describe everything in the description as accurately as possible.

Olympus OM-10 – $35
    I purchased this OM-10 as a compliment to my OM-2SP, but I've come to the point where I need to get on with my Leica project. This camera is in fully working order, i've tested with a roll of film–you can see the shots on my tumblr, comes with new 357 batteries. There is a slight ding on the top of pentaprism cover. Comes with Zuiko 50mm f1.8, no fungus or haze in the lens, slightly bent filter ring which can probably be straightened by a spare filter. A few specks of dust in the viewfinder, but a clean mirror. Light seals hold fine and are fine, mirror bumper seems to have been replaced, so good condition. Comes with 80's random camera strap (not pictured)

Takumar 135mm f3.5 M42 Screw Mount Lens – $50
    This lens is near mint! There is only a few dust specks in the middle element, on an otherwise completely mint lens. It comes with front and rear caps, a screw on metal hood, and original Takumar carrying case. If I had the ability to use it I would. This lens is a strong performer an favorite among many.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
    I've sold numerous things here on APUG, and on eBay under 'sifuspec'.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Canon AV-1 – $35
    This is a pretty good condition AV-1. Comes with a working battery, I've ran a test roll through it, as seen on my tumblr. Light seals OK, though it needs a new mirror bumper. I have replaced the film rewind crank, as it was broken when I got it. The 50mm Lens is clean with few dust.

Olympus XA 1 – $15
    A pretty rare gem in the XA world, this XA 1 is in pretty good condition, it is being sold as the camera only, but I will include the flash. The flash unit I have not been able to get to charge, so therefore am going to include it for free. The light seals are good on this unit. There are no more clicks when you slide front cover left and right, but doesn't affect anything else. The body is in great condition with no issues on the lens.

Olympus XA 2 – $25
    Great condition XA 2, there is only a slide scrape blemish on the front cover, which can be seen in the photos. This unit has good tight light seals, that aren't deteriorated yet. The lens is clean, and like the XA 1, this unit's flash is missing the bottom cover for the battery. I'm sure you can get something to work, I was unable to find anything therefore I am not terribly sure the flash will work. I am including it free therefore.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Polaroid 103 Automatic Land Camera – $50
    This is in great condition, there is some minor rusting occurring on one of the rollers inside, but it is well documented and will easily hold up. This is an 100 series Polaroid Land Camera, which is able to use modern Fuji FP100 film. What a great way to get the Polaroid effect without dealing with the hassles. This camera has a rangefinder designed by Polaroid which makes photos a synch. I've tested this camera with a CR123 Battery, confirming that the shutter and meter DO work. There is very little corrosion in the battery bay, this camera will give you great photos for MANY many years to come.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Polaroid SX-70 Rainbow Cameras – From left to right; $25, $20, $15
    First, I've battery tested all of these SX-70's to confirm they will work. Both Shutter and Meter do work in these.
    Condition of each of these SX-70 varies so read carefully.
    Left SX-70 is the best condition of the three pictured, there is less yellow fade and no detrimental cracks to the camera at all. Nearly Mint infact, has the least scratches.
    Middle SX-70 has a minor crack on the bottom door but doesn't affect the loading or removal of film. There's a few more scratch marks on this one, but otherwise in good condition
    Right SX-70 has a gash on the top of the unit, which does leave a black mark thats visible. This was a user's SX-70, it's the most used of them all and definitely would be good to carry around.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Konica A4 – $40
    As seen on the iconic 'Tokyo Camera Style', this great A4 is a fantastic macro/wider angle camera that i've run a roll through. It has a slight crack on the front plate, which is highlighted in the picture. This camera works i've ran a roll through it, definitely a great macro camera.

Canon Rebel GII Body – $17
    Rather modern Canon Film SLR, if you don’t know what it is I suggest googling it. AF capability, will work with all modern Canon lenses (EF), very clean body (barley used), battery tested and everything functions. Comes with strap

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tokina RMC 80-200mm f4.5 Olympus OM Mount – $15
    Good condition, User lens, barrel slight loose, has a little haze inside but can be cleaned out. Comes with front & rear caps, carrying case(bag)

Tokina RMC 80-200 f3.5-f4.5 Canon FD Mount – $15
    Better condition, fewest dust on the glass, barrel is nice, Comes with front & rear caps.

Promaster MC Macro 85-210mm f3.8 Olympus OM Mount – $15
    Great condition, Clean lens, no haze or dust. Comes with rear cap, manual and carrying bag.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm'd!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both PM's replied!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $15 dollar Polaroid SX-70
    Olympus XA 1
    Takumar 135mm f3.5 M42

All sold.

Thanks guys, still more left!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin