Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,193   Online: 1021

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Minolta SRT-201 with 50/1.7

In excellent condition, SRT-201 with MC Rokkor-X PF 50/1.7. Meter works and is within 1/2 stop of my Luna Pro SBC. New light seals and mirror bumpers. Lens is clean and clear. An excellent ++ kit. $50. Add for shipping/PP fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SRT201-and--MC50-front-view.gif   SRT201-top-view.gif   SRT201-back-view.gif  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Wonderful kit I had one for years and for $50 bucks....amazing if I didn't have so much hear already.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Great deal here. If my better half weren't threatening physical harm if I bring home another camera, I'd snatch it up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd love to have this camera, but I have to wait for my check to come in next week and see how much is left over before I can commit to it. But if it's gone by then, c'est la vie....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice grab for whoever gets it, if it is truly without any issues. I used to have a bunch of Minolta SRT and X equipment that had come my way for dirt cheap (thrift store SRT bodies and lenses for $5 to $10 a pop), but I gave it all away.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to re-affirm; it is w/o issues. It is as the pictures show. I have two SRT's left, and this one is the best of the pair. I will probably keep the other one. It is a good feeling to have an all mechanical body as a security blanket.
    Gerry

KKB

Shooter
    35mm
    Is this still available? I had one way back in the dark ages, it was stolen, now son is a photographer. Would love to find one for him so he can experience the joys of film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Kathryn,
    Welcome to APUG! I sent you an email regarding the SRT.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Can't believe this camera is still here......for the price of a broken Russian camera one could have the best and strongest SLR's made.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, this was sold. I guess I missed marking it so. Sorry about that. I do have one remaining SRT, and it is a 202 with MD 50mm/1.7. I use a #675 ZA hearing aid battery and the meter is right on. If interested, let me know and I'll give you all the info. I have pics of it available.
    Gerry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin