Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,407   Online: 722

Shooter
    Large Format

Custom 4x10 Box Camera for 90 S.Angulon XL

This walnut 4x10 box camera is modeled after the one Jay Dusard used for his book "Open Country." The Back, hand, levels, lensboard & lens board hardware came from Keith Canham. The lens in the photo is sold separately with the schneider helical focusing mount.
    $1500 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000067.jpg   P1000069.jpg   P1000071.jpg   P1000070.jpg   P1000068.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I know this guy.... I know this camera..... and the camera is much more beautiful. Seriously, this camera and that 90mm lens are amazing and the contact prints i have seen blow you away. I would love to see someone buy this and do some big enlargements! His 8x10 Deardorff is a fine
    camera as well and i would have no qualms buying anything from Greg. Another fine photographer.
    If you like panoramics, get this camera!
    Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin