Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,053   Online: 909

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Cleaning out the closet - Cheap large format lenses and stuff

I've decided to start getting rid of some the stuff that I don't think I'll ever use. Maybe there is something here that you can make use of.

1. 180 mm Dopple Anastigmat DPR F6.8 - F64 lens. I assume that this is a Goerz, but the Goerz name isn't on it. Lens is in OK shape but the glass is a little hazy - nor sure if just needs cleaning or not. Lens is in an aluminum barrel/flange that I guarantee you will not be able to get it apart (I've tried). Mounted to a 6 x 6 board for a Kodak 8 x 10 2D. Covers 8 x 10 with slight movement - $35

2. 17" Wollensak Process Velostigmat F10 - F128 lens. Glass is nice and clear and appears to be coated. Covers 8 x 10 with lots of movement. Mounted to a 6 x 6 lens board for a Kodak 8 x 10 2D. Comes with leather lens cap. - $45

3 - 210 mm C. P. Goerz Dopple Anastigmat. Lens has had it's iris removed at some time in it's past life. Note that this lens has lead a very tough life in that it is real beat up on the outside. However, the glass is OK. I can't get the lens apart and there is dust inside. No mounting flange. This is definitely a "project" lens. $10

4 - Four misc. lenses that I would classify as "experimental". (A) 3 1/2" Wollensak Velostigmat in a Betax #2 shutter, glass OK, lens does not cover 4 x 5, (B) 135 mm F6.3 Rietzschel Linear Anastigmat in a cheap Vario shutter. Glass is good but shutter is stuck in half open position, covers 4 x 5, (C)6 1/2" no name Rapid Rectilinear lens in a cheap ultro shutter, glass OK. (D) 135 mm F4.5 Liesegang Parastigmat, Appears that it might be an enlarger lens but I'm not sure, Glass has blooming going on. $15 for all four.

5 - Three 4 x 4 lens boards that fit a besler enlarger. First is plastic and has a threaded hole that is about 38 mm. Second is painted metal that has a 30mm non threaded hole. Third is alluminum with a threaded insert that has about a 38mm hole. $5 each or $10 for all three.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.dopple anastigmat DPR.jpg   2.wollensak 17.jpg   3.goerz 210.s.jpg   4.misc lenses.s.jpg   5.besler lensboards.s.jpg  

Dan's website: www.dandozer.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am assuming no shutter on number one...I am interested, for my 5x7 Kodak No. 2. Any idea of approximate vintage?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd be interested in #2.

Shooter
    35mm
    I will take #3, sending PM now.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hey Danny I will take one of the 17 inch
    Gustavo Castilla
    We are not moved by things ,
    but by the views we take of them.
    Epictitus.
    My site
    My flicker page
    Facebook
    Contact

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What's the max and min f/stop on 4.(A)?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will take the 4x4 lens boards.
    Still avaible?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Any left out of #1, 2 or 3? I'll take any of those that remain.

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is anything at all left?
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    35mm
    That was a fast sell..
    Is anything at all left? And.. international sells and shipment?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin