Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,063   Online: 820

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Koni-Omega Rapid, 90mm with 120 back.

I have a Koni Omega Rapid with a 120 back in good working condition. Camera can be used as is but would benefit from a set of light seals, they are starting to go. 90mm lens is in good shape, no haze or fungus. Shutter is working good. Slow speeds a little long but not sticking. 120 back working smoothly. Another camera I don't use enough to justify keeping. Asking $125.00 plus shipping.
    Last edited by schristoper; 04-27-2010 at 08:24 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: lower price

Shooter
    35mm
    Some pictures..?
    And shipping to Ecuador?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    To Guillo, I will post some photos or provide a link to some photos shortly. As far a shipping to Ecaudor, I will get back to you shortly.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    To Guillo, I just sent you a email about shipping to Ecaudor.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you, Schristoper.. I will solve this problem to be able to bay in the U.S.

Good look with the selling of the camera.

Guillo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Koni-Omega Photos

Some photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2368.jpg   IMG_2372.jpg   IMG_2374.jpg   IMG_2375.jpg   IMG_2389.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin