Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,350   Online: 1111

Shooter
    35mm

Dual Range Leica Summicron 50mm F2 with Eyes - Very Good Condition!

This is a Dual Range Summicron with matched eyes. This lens will work on all Leica M models.

The condition is very good. The glass on the lens and eyes is clean and clear, with only a few insignificant minor microscopic marks on the coating or specks of dust (visible only under bright light and careful examination). The mechanics are in excellent condition. Be your own judge of the cosmetic condition from the photos, but it looks very good to me! Sold with both original Leica caps.

This is one BEAUTIFULLY made lens!

Price: $550 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dr cron 1.jpg   dr cron 2.jpg   dr cron 3.jpg   dr cron 4.jpg   dr cron 5.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I am interested in getting a DR Summicron but am uneasy about the "insignificant minor microscopic marks on the coating" you mention. Also payment information if I decide to buy the lens.

Thanks,

David

Shooter
    35mm
    This was sold yesterday on RFF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin