Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,360   Online: 1030

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS Nikon 210 &300mm lenses + Schneider APO-Symmar 120&150mm

Nikkor-M f9 300mm Boxed with both original caps owned from new £275

Nikkor-W f5.6 210mm Boxed with both original caps owned from new £275

Schneider APO-Symmar f5.6 150mm rare Gold Edition. Could have been Goldfingerís lens, the Serial Number is GE007Ö. Really! This is non-L version. In Compur 0 shutter. Tiniest scratch on front element of rear cell. This has been there since I bought it and has no effect on image quality With original rear cap and am sure the front one is somewhere safe - will rummage!£275

Schneider APO-Symmar f5.6 120mm Linhof engraved with both original caps. This is a fantastic little lightweight and sharp lens. This is non-L version. £250

Size 1 Ebony/Linhof-fit lens boards x2 @ £15 each

Size 0 Ebony/Linhof-fit lens boards x2 @ £15 each

LF technique books Ė Free if you are buying something and picking it up, suspect postage will be prohibitive. Stroebl, Dykinga, and Simmons, possibly a couple of others. Very light use, one careful Gentleman owner!!!

Available film will be announced shortly

Iím working 18hr days at the moment and thus havenít had time to fully research prices, but have asked ones I think seem to be fair (for UK). If I am miles out, then please provide evidence for comparable product in same condition and Iíll try to accommodate.

Havenít had a chance to investigate postage options. I am situated on UK South Coast if youíd like to arrange to pick up your items

Additional information - My working conditions have changed and I have made the decision to move to an entirely digital workflow, largely on the grounds that I donít have the time to properly enjoy all the aspects of film photography and juggle all my other commitments.

I really look after my gear and applied much thought and sought advice before purchasing, as I prefer the buy once, but well philosophy. I have photos of all of the main items, but have to change them from their RAW state. I will do in the next day or so.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Here are some pictures of the Nikon W 210mm and APO-Symmar 150mm Gold Edition lenses featuring a little bit of sunset lighting....

The Nikon M 300mm lens is Sold pending payment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon-W 210-1.jpg   APO-Symmar 150-3.jpg   APO-Symmar 150-2.jpg   APO-Symmar 150-1.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Here are some shots of the APO-Symmar 120mm lens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails APO-Symmar 120-1.jpg   APO-Symmar 120-2.jpg   APO-Symmar 120-3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Those are sweet looking.... Out of my range right now, but they look excellent!
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The Nikon-M 300mm and APO-Symmar 120mm lenses and one of the Copal 0 lens panels are sold, pending payment.

The Dykinga LF book is spoken for.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The Nikon 210mm lens has now been sold.

Price reduction on the APO-Symmar 150mm to £225

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    All gear now sold. Thank you for your interest and comments.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin