Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,510   Online: 765

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS - Beseler 67C-XL enlarger + extras

Packing & shipping costs would be high, so pickup only in Flint, Michigan. Price - whatever you think it's worth - I'd rather see it being used than tossed out.
    Beseler 67C enlarger with XL column - extruded column, not the round pipe column.
    Condensor head, 2 color heads with spare stabilized power supplies (these are not easily repairable), 35mm & 6x7 mixing boxes, 35mm, mounted slide, 645 & 6x7 negative carriers. Lenses - have a couple, depends on your wallet & offer. No baseboard - I had it bolted to a table - can be easily made from plywood - I can cut one out if you supply the material. All in very good working order, a bit dusty but easily cleaned up.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Add to the above - I also have a 11x14 2 blade easel & a timer (I think it still works) I'll include.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These are really good 35mm and medium format (to 6x7) enlargers for anyone who is either starting out, or moving up to medium format.

I used one for 25+ years. When I got a deal on a used Omega D6 I switched to it for my (small, temporary) darkroom, but I kept the Beseler, because if I ever am able to set up a permanent darkroom again, it will definitely include both.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I moved to an Omega D5-XL. If I had the room in my darkroom, I'd set up both, but there's just not enough space.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    man i want this but can't afford shipping OR get someone to pick it up. ha, darn... good luck with the sale though.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Anyone?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    ha I want it but doubt I could afford it / you (understandably) don't want to ship it. UGH

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    what price are you willing to accept. maybe someone can have it fed ex how heavy is it.. ? in in NY

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin