Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,113   Online: 866

Thread: FS: Lenses!

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Lenses!

I'm offering two for sale.
    1) Agfa-Gavaert's Super Intergon @ 210mm and f9, similar in design to the Staeble Ultragon, and coverage similar to the G-Claron from what I've read. I've never mounted this, but some claim it covers 8x10. The only thing I can find is a few specks of dust, and that isn't even worth complaining about. Other than that, this is in great condition. No imperfections in the glass at all. Iris moves smoothly. Includes mounting flange.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0288-1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	18484

Name:	IMG_0290-1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	18485

2) I also have a Protar in Compound shutter. Two of the iris leaves are out of whack, making the iris hard to move at times and making that circle look a little out of round. The aperture still opens and closes, and the shutter seems to work properly otherwise. Front and rear elements are both 13-3/4", but one of them doesn't appear to be original to the shutter. The serial numbers are too far apart, one has gold lettering, the other has white. Both elements are series VII, with a little balsam separation on the edges of both. Both have thread diameter of about 40.5mm, in case you want to move them to another shutter.
    Protars are convertible. Shutter has iris scale for 7-7/8" and 13-3/4". Includes retaining ring and front/rear caps.

Name:	IMG_0292-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	18486

$125 each shipped to any US address. Buy both for $200 shipped in the US and save $50.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll take the 210/9 if still available.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Payment sent on both.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Hi Athiril, If you are still interested in Ultragon 8/210 I have one for sale. Please let me know.
    Goran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks! Lenses arrived safely. Need to cut a couple of lens boards and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin