Pentax 6x7 user kit
Up for sale is my Pentax 6x7 kit. I have no illusions that this will sell as a kit so I’m going to try to sell it piece by piece as best I can. This is mostly a user kit, most items are not in great condition but are usable. If you are picky or looking for collectors items go elsewhere- if you want some affordable items that work just as well as the pretty looking ones keep reading.
• Pentax 6x7 (w/prism finder), beater in the truest since of the word. The film advance works but doesn’t stop at the end of the roll like it should. Keep an eye on the film counter and it’s not really a problem. The focal plane shutter bands the sky at higher speeds, probably 250 and higher. Never much of a problem for me since I usually shot it at slower speeds but it definitely needs service. $75
• TTL metering finder- works great, glass is good. Some foam missing on the bottom but I never had a problem with it. $90
• 90mm 2.8 SMC- This lens is in the best shape of my whole kit. Glass is very clean except for some minor smears on the front element. Barrel is pretty much perfect, comes with front/rear caps and a case. $230
• 200mm f/4 Super-Multi-Coated- Pretty good shape overall. A small cleaning mark on the front. The rear has what looks like spots from spray, they should come off with a cleaning. Comes with front and rear caps. $80
• 165mm f/2.8 SMC- Lots of brassing, glass is ugly. There is fungus spots in the interior elements and nicks on the front element. That said I took pictures with it and never noticed anything in the pictures. No caps. $60
• 55mm f/4 SMC- There is a filter ring dent in this one unfortunately. Otherwise glass seems good, front element is pretty clean a circular cleaning mark is the only flaw. Some spots in the interior elements on the rear. Comes with case and Rear caps. $160
• Pentax 6x7 to Nikon mount- This is a homemade adapter that allows you to mount P67 lens on a Nikon camera. I’m pretty sure you won’t find one of these anywhere else. I took it a step further and mounted an Nikon to EOS adapter on it so I could use these lens on my Canon camera. Works great. $50
• #3 Extension tube (automatic)- This tube works fine. A few dings and dents but it’s an extension tube. $28
• Folding top down finder- $30
Pictures are here.
I do Paypal for payment. I will ship in the CONUS or Internationally but I will not falsify custom forms.
I may be interested in that metered prism. I will get back to you in about 2 days
Folding/WLF finder is sold. Final bump before I take it off the market or send it to Ebay.
$200 for the 90mm
$130 for the 55mm
Will consider all LF-related trades, especially older interesting lenses.
very interested in the 55mm, I just need to cash my paychecks, and I'm in.
I have the money for the 55 now, but that appears to be spoken for, so what do we need to do to get that 200 attached to my camera?
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
The 200mm is still available- you have a PM.
200mm and 55mm are sold.
The 90mm may just be a "normal" lens but remember, the 90mm (non-Leaf Shutter) is the lightest lens you can get for the P67. It makes it the P67 very usable for hand-held shooting.
Last edited by domaz; 05-06-2010 at 12:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.
As there is no real way to leave feedback, here is my lame attempt.
I received the 200mm on Saturday, and it was as described above, no better, no worse. I popped it on the camera and did a quick function check and everything looked fine. I won't know for sure until I do some test shots, but I'm happy with what I got and what I paid. Thanks.
I will admit that I am totally jealous of the person that got the 55, I live in New England and I so want one of those for the fall. I wonder if I can rent one?
There is still enough left for a functional Pentax 6x7 kit here.
Buy the remains of my kit which includes:
Pentax 6x7 body - it's quirky sure but it works if you are careful with the film advance and watch the counter.
Metering prism - forgot to mention this is an accurate meter. I've used it with slide films many times, no problems.
P67->Nikon adapter - the 90mm would be a great lens to use on your smaller format camera!
for $300 shipped in the CONUS.
P67->Nikon Adapter $30
Metering Prism $60
Body and Normal Prism $60
90mm 2.8 - $175
Extension Tube $18