Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,583,017   Online: 1005

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

360mm f6.8 Symmar-S and Mamiya stuff

Some of you may remember my buddy Wayne (WayneMP on APUG) passed away last year. I sold a fair amount of his gear here on APUG as that was his wish. Life got in the way and I haven't gotten around to selling the rest. All money goes to his widow.

First up for your purchasing pleasure is a Symmar - S 360mm f6.8 lens mounted on a Cambo lensboard. It sports the usual Copal 3 shutter. Wayne had this shutter cla's probably 8 month's prior to his passing. The lens has some Schneideritis on the rear element and some dust internally. I would imagine the dust can be cleaned out. I have other lenses with the same 'itis and it does not effect image quality. Price is $325usd plus shipping and PayPal fees.

The second item(s) are a bunch of RB67 film backs, and mounting plates for backs. Some are ProS. There are a variety of film formats and I think one may have been modified for 35mm. I will sell the entire lot of them (6) for $40usd plus shipping and PayPal fees. I have no idea what condition these backs are in, but I do know Wayne replaced the seals in a bunch of his backs. I will only sell these as a lot.

The last thing today is an RB67 metered head, model PD Prism Finder. Looks pristine. Price is $50usd plus shipping and PayPal fees.

If you need a photo of the Mamiya stuff let me know and I will send it to you.

Please respond via email.

Shipping is from Calgary AB, Canada postal code T3A 5V4. Use this url to determine shipping costs but add $5.00 for shipping materials please. http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_8555.jpg   DSC_8556.jpg   DSC_8558.jpg   DSC_8559.jpg  
    Last edited by Eric Rose; 04-30-2010 at 05:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Email sent

Kris
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Email sent re: backs (if still available)
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    mamiya backs are sold.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I just checked the shutter today and found that the low speeds are very slow. This might be due to lack of use I'm not sure but I need to disclose this.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Eric:

The Mamiya backs arrived safe and sound, and they look great.

The 220 back adapted for 35mm panoramic is intriguing. I sure wish Wayne was still available to ask him about it

As I mentioned in my message to you, as you are doing this for Wayne's widow, I've made an appropriate donation to APUG so you don't feel the need to do so.

Thanks again.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin