FS: Darkroom eqmt, Seal dry-mount press/SS 120mm+35mmtanks/reels 4x5hangers/nitrogen
These were bought along with the Durst 138s I have listed in another thread and are in similar (ie great) condition.
1. Seal 200 commercial dry mount press
18.5" x 23" bed, about 75 lbs. Obviously prefer local but will ship if you pay shipping.
A buuunch of stainless steel tanks/reels:
2. 5 looong SS tanks capable of holding up to 8 120mm reels (each has a t-shaped hanger for loading reels on). These tanks don't have a light baffle: ie they need to be used(filled/emptied) in the dark. Original owner has labeled them with developer/stop bath/fixer/hca/water (he used each of them exclusively with that chemical). Includes 8 120mm reels and 5 t-hangers.
$200 + shipping
3. 1 32oz SS tank capable of up to 2 120mm/4 35mm reels (uses a t-hanger as described above)
1 smaller SS tank for up to 1 120mm/2 35mm reels
Both of these tanks have the standard light baffle for using emptying/filling in light.
includes 4 35mm reels and 2 120mm reels
$50 takes em all + shipping
Also have a new in box honeywell nikor 16mm reel as well as a minox(9.5mm) reel.
4. 14 4x5(could be capable of 5x7 too?) arkay/kodak SS hangers
1 arkay rack capable of holding the above hangers
7 SS rectangular tanks which perfectly fit the above rack (again, owner labeled them with different chems, in this case for color processing)
a nitrogen gaseous burst processor (this hooks up to the above arkay rack which has a tube running alongside the bottom to release the bubbles)
$200 for the whole set + shipping.
Prices are all guesstimates from what I got through 5 minutes of scanning ebay, willing to listen to offers if I've grossly miscalculated.
Pics available on request
Can you give me the dimensions of the 7 SS tanks
6" wide, 7" tall, 8" deep
from left to right:
1. the 7 ss tanks
2. the arkay rack (with hangers in it)
3. arkay rack with hangers taken out, and the handles swapped to hold 5x7 hangers(not included).
4. the 2 different styles of hangers (12 of the left, 2 of the right)
5. the nitrogen burst agitation unit, hooks into the tube that can be seen in the 2nd photo.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
Arkay racks and tanks
Hi Do you still these racks and tanks?