Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,210   Online: 841

Shooter
    35mm

Contax N1, Contax TLA 360

Payment: Paypal add 3% or no fees if paid via gift option, personal check and USPS MO are accepted.
    Shipping : $10 via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Contax N1
    Here is your chance to own one of the best film camera. Every control is placed in the perfect position. You could easily operate this camera with one hand without looking to set almost all the functions. The body is extremely well made to sustain any type of abuse you throw at it. My particular copy has seen less than 25 rolls of film. I ran a test roll a few days ago, and immediately fell in love with the camera again. Focusing is fast and silent. I still remember all the controls without looking after not using it for years. Besides a few rub marks on the body from being in my bag for a long time, this camera is in mint condition. Everything should work like new. Comes with body cap and manual.
    $225

Contax TLA 360
    In mint shape. No visible wear on the barrel. Very low usage maybe 2 or 3 shootings.
    Comes with manual and a leather case.
    $125

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interested in the TLA360. Can you quote for UK delivery?
    Alex

Shooter
    35mm
    Shipping to UK is $32 via USPS Priority Mail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tri911 View Post
    Shipping to UK is $32 via USPS Priority Mail.
    Deal! PM to follow.
    Alex

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold to Alex

Shooter
    Multi Format

Received Contax N1 / TLA360 : Feedback (+)

Quote Originally Posted by tri911 View Post
    Sold to Alex
    Quick note to say that the N1 and TLA360 arrived early this morning. Everything was perfect and tip-top, as described. Tri posted the items as soon as he had payment, insured and full value declared on my instructions for customs clearance.

No hesitation in recommending Tri to others looking to trade on APUG classified, as a safe, reliable and knowledgeable fellow photographer.

Even with customs duties and taxes and fees (which I'd factored in), it has still been a bargain buy, and I'm still astonished no one got there before me. I now have a mint condition Contax N1 with, effectively, a mint TLA360 flash thrown in for free.

Top marks, Tri.
    Alex

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Alex. It is a great camera.
    Alex sent the payment very quickly. Communication was fast throughout the process. Highly recommended

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin