Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,459   Online: 884

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Alpa 9d & 50mm f/1.8 Kern Macro Switar AR

Camera in excellent condition with a few light marks from normal use. All mechanics have been tested and, except for the meter, are working perfectly. Shutter speeds all accurate, shutter curtains in great shape. New mirror bump stop and the light seals on the back look good and have been tested with film for leaks. Film wind smooth.

Lens also in great shape, there's a spot near the shutter button where a little bit of paint has peeled off the barrel, some light scuffs on the front filter ring and one very light ding which does not affect the use of filters, hoods or caps. Glass is in perfect condition with no marks or scratches whatsoever. Aperture blades have some light oil on them but still click down and release perfectly. Focus smooth. Comes with the original lens cap. I've also got an original Alpa hood in new condition still in the box which would be extra.

Also available is an Alpa/Nikon adapter to allow the mounting of a Nikon lens. Aperture stop downs would be manual.

Looking for reasonable offers on any or all items.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alpa9d.jpg   alpa50.jpg   alpahood.jpg   alpanikon.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can hear crickets...

How about 1200 for the entire outfit?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Man, that's pretty. You have some really nice things up as of late.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've gotten lucky with a few buys, this one came from a lady near Cleveland, her dad was Swedish and bought this somewhere in Europe years ago. The story was that her mom got mad at her dad for something or other and tossed his Hasselblad out the window so he bought the Alpa.... Kind of funny.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These things are rally weird to use. I was able to play with one back before dirt was invented.
    The shutter release is great, you're not pushing the camera downward, you're squeezing the camera between your fingers. It minimizes movement. The film advance is backwards to everything else, I never got used to it. You CANNOT beat the lens for quality though, 1.8 Macro & sharp as a tack.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The film advance is like the Exacta's and actually easier to use, like wise the shutter release. Very collectable cameras.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've only put one roll through it and, while it's certainly weird to use compared to most cameras, it's definitely got it's own charms. The lens is brilliant and being able to focus close is a nice feature. Here's a shot of my nephew on some seriously outdated film...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin