Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,449   Online: 930

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

SOLD 5x7 holders for bottom feeders only

SOLD.

Years back, I picked up a box of old 5x7 holders with intentions of fixing them up and re-selling them. Not happenin'... So, if someone else feels lucky, have at 'em. I just want them out of my computer room.

They are all old, in various conditions, heavily used. The 3 on the side are broken and/or missing parts. The other 17 are a combo of possibly ok, possibly mismatched dark slides, possibly missing some locking pins, need tape, all that sort of thing. At least one was a plate holder with a film sheath in it.

As they used to say: no deposit, no return, & no guarantees other than the photo is of the stuff you are getting. I've used some of them but have no idea now which ones, or on what cameras.

$17 for the whole box, shipping is $14.50 in the large flat rate box shown, US only. +$3 if you use Paypal. (looks like shipping is $34 to Canada).

Some of the brands were: Century Film, Alkon (?), Eastman Film, Lisco, Folmer for Kodak.

Last edited by rrankin; 05-03-2010 at 05:01 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: SOLD

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'll take them! PM sent

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin