Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,454   Posts: 1,570,499   Online: 1025

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Kodak Panoram 4 D Panoramic Camera

Hi All,

I have for sale a Kodak Panoram 4 D. I purchased this recently and just have too many other irons in the fire to work with it at this point. Here's the lowdown:

Overall the camera is in good shape for about 100 years old but it has some things that would need attention to make it 100%:

The lens mechanism swings both ways with no trouble. You can cock and fire it to swing from right to left. However when you try and cock the mechanism to swing from left to right it swings the mechanism when you cock it. This mechanism is pretty straightforward and there is a great thread on APUG about working on this cameras so if you're handy you can probably take care of this.

The viewfinder has some kind of de-lamination thing going on. It looks as if you can see a big blob of glue when you look through it.

The hand strap is intact and the the case closes tightly except for one back corner, again it should be a simple adjustment.

Leather is in good shape.

It comes with a take up spool.

This camera takes 103 film. Film and processing are available from Custom Photographic Printing in Rochester, NY. I can pass along the contact info to the buyer.

Please look at the pics and feel free to contact me via PM.

This camera is sold AS-IS!

Paypal only please.

Asking $195 shipped in the US and $220 shipped foreign. Offers gladly entertained.

Also open to trades for a B&J 4X5 press camera with lens and a holder or two.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    PM sent.

Cheers,
    Clarence

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Hello,

The camera arrived today as described. Thank you.

Cheers,
    Clarence

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin