Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,894   Online: 1221

Shooter
    35mm

Industar 61 L/D 53mm F2.8 for Leica

This is an Industar 61 L/D 53mm F2.8 for Leica thread mount rangefinders. The glass is in very good condition. The iris is oil-free. The mechanics are fine except for a slight uneven resistance in some parts of the focus travel (typical of these lenses). Makes very sharp, colorful images and is a real bargain in a photographic category devoid of bargains!

Price: $17 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails industar.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I can echo David's description of this lens, I have owned several and these lenses and the presence of the rare earth element Lanthanum really makes a drastic difference in the way this lens resolves the image, super sharp with great contrast and color reproduction. The FSU lenses have not always been the best constructed but they more than make up for that with the optics! At $17 wow, better than you can get from the FSU and you don't have to wait a month for it! LOL.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I also have one - a lovely inexpensive Russian lens.

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin