Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,312   Online: 920

Shooter
    Multi Format

Olympus XA (new light seals) + A11 flash + acc

For sale is my Olympus XA which I had for about 1.5 years. While it served me well I decided I want something bit sharper wide open and probably AF.

Condition:
    The camera is fully working (the flash too). After I bought it and realized that light seals are just black sticky mud I got a dedicated light sealing kit (it came with instruction for XA so I knew what and how) and I replaced them. So there is nothing to worry about in this direction.
    It has of course signs of use but it still looks fine. The lens is clean - NO haze, fungus or coating marks. The viewfinder has no internal dust.

This offer contains
    - Olympus XA
    - Olympus A11 flash with 1 AA battery
    - 2 sets of batteries for the camera (still fresh)
    - small pouch where the camera fits perfectly (without flash)
    - I can throw in 2 rolls of recently expired Fuji Pro 400H if you like - let me know then.

Price:
    85 euro to my account

Payment:
    PayPal, Wire Transfer

Shipping:
    within EU is DHL fine, for outside you need to keep your fingers crossed (it may take longer time, but it will come)

If you have a question PM me or just replay to this add.

Example photos:
    You will quite some photos I have taken with this camera during my trip to New Zealand together with some 100% crops at different apertures here:
    http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=xa&w=31007239%40N06

Seller status:
    While I have not sold anything here yet, I did sell several items on www.largeformatphotography.info/forum. On eBay you can find me under nick name "slnce-z-gsi" with 100% feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT5975.jpg   PICT5976.jpg   PICT5981.jpg   PICT5980.jpg   PICT5978.jpg  

PICT5977.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    UPDATE: price down to 65 euro.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thats a good price.. buying one off the 'bay with shipping and then buying a seal replacement kit would easily cost at least this much.
    -And you dont have to mess with replacing the seals yourself!
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin