Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,490   Online: 962

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

sold pending payment Polaroid Stuff for 4x5

I'm still cleaning out and just found this stuff. I got these in a trade with Jim Galli a few years back and have no idea if they are of any use to anyone or not.

One is a 545 holder for 4x5 Polaroid film and the other is a Polaroid pack film holder. Buyer is welcome to the film, too, but I doubt it is worth anything. The 4x5 expired in '05 and '06 and the pack film appears to have an expiration of 1990...

No guarantee on any of this except that the photos are of the stuff you'll get.

I would think the holders alone would fit in a medium flat rate box at $10.70 shipping and it should all fit in a large flat rate box @ $14.50. I'll put it in the smallest flat rate bx that I can.

If you can use them, make me an offer... Paypal +$3 unless sent as a gift.

Cheers, Richard

Last edited by rrankin; 05-04-2010 at 06:39 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: sold

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested in the pack film holder only, if it is a Polaroid 405 (which it looks like in the picture). Would you split items from the lot?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The pack holder has no info on it other than 'Polaroid' and the film boxes that fit it are 667 type. Someone else asked if it is a 550. I don't know, and don't know how to tell. Opening it up, it says 'Polaroid Land Camera Back', trademark stuff, and Made in Netherlands. Plus usage instructions. The roller ends have a little of that goo that you get with polaroids so they'd need to be cleaned.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    As to the other part of your question, I have no problem splitting it up. Cheers, Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    sold pending payment

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm interested in the 545 holder and associated film.

Sending you a PM.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the Polaroid stuff, That was a fast and easy deal. rrankin is an honest and reputable seller, everything looks good and is exactly what he claimed.

thanks rr
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for the fast payment, too, Ralnphot. You sort of have to admire APUG and USPS. I just posted this 4 days ago, and you've got the stuff already 1000 miles away and I've been paid by mail. Cheers, Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin