Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,285   Online: 878

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT 6 - 8x10 film holders

While cleaning, I have amazed myself as to how many film holders I have hidden around the place. This pile is a lot of 6 wooden style film holders, such as Eastman and Folmer Graflex for Kodak, etc. One is an Ansco.

As you can see, they are a little dusty, and a past owner has written on some of the dark slides. I'm reasonably sure that would come right off, but I've never bothered to try. At some point in the past 5-7 years, all of these holders have been used, so I'm confident you will find them satisfactory, just not pretty.

All 6 fit in a large flat rate box, so let's say $90 for all 6 SHIPPED flat rate uninsured, USA only. Paypal + $4 if not sent as a gift. Insurance would be another $2 or so if you want it insured.

Last edited by rrankin; 05-04-2010 at 10:24 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: sold

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really need me some film holders, sure you wouldn't send them across the pond?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    No problem at all, but its expensive. Our glorious postal service discontinued sea mail and only offers 'the good stuff' overseas.

A large flat rate box is $54 to the UK via priority international. I only allowed $15 for shipping. It might be better to add 2 more holders and pack the box to the hilt if you want to pay the extra $39. I calculated them at $12.50 each, so it would be another $25 for 2 more. I'm pretty sure I have more similar ones in the box.

Cheers,
    Richard

Shooter
    Large Format

8x10 film holders

If you're as sure as you can be they're light tight, I'd be glad to have them. Let me know if they're still available. Many thanks,

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment. Might have more in a few days.
    Cheers,
    Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin