Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,071   Online: 1082

Shooter
    35mm

APUG Benefit Auction - Rolleiflex Viewing Hood Extension

For the benefit of APUG we are pleased to present an extension hood for Rolleiflex, Rolleicord and other period TLR's. Amazingly, it really works, especially on the older TLR's without a Fresnel screen. As the second photo shows, the rear section is scalloped to allow the hood to sit snugly against the face. Cosmetically it is pleasing - I'd say it shows better in person than in the photos. Includes original sleeve. Functional, collectible, and a benefit to APUG - what more could we ask for?

The auction format has been successful to date so let's try it again. If folks don't care for it just let me know and we can switch to another method. Here are the rules. We will leave the hood up for sale until 10PM Eastern US time on Thursday May 6th. If you are interested in it just post a response with your 'bid'. Opening bid is $5 just to keep it interesting. Minimum advance is $1. Bids must be time stamped 10:00 PM or earlier on the 6th. Good luck! Just post if any questions. Bananas and camera not included, although the bananas are in fact negotiable.

Thanks everyone for the interest!

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0481.JPG   DSCF0482.JPG   DSCF0483.JPG  
    Last edited by jon koss; 05-05-2010 at 08:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For some reason, I cannot get out of my head a surreal picture of Sanders McNew using this accessory while shooting photographs for his book.

Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could this be considered a "heads up"?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've always been curious about this device (and annoyed by flare from time to time) so I'll bid $10
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin