Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,978   Online: 833

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS - 4x5 Calumet + lenses, film, etc.

I posted this a while ago in the For Trade section as for sale or for trade, but never got an offer. I just saw the same camera sell in a few days in this section of the classifieds, so I'm going to try reposting here:

- 4x5 Calumet monorail camera (looks like this: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/170/4...6a1608ff37.jpg) with a 20 inch rail. Relatively good condition. It's not spotless, but its not grotesque either (probably closer to spotless than grotesque).
    - 150mm f/5.6 Caltar type-S in a wista press shutter with front & back caps. There's some minor separation in the lens elements around the edges, but I've noticed no ill effects; it's apparently a common problem.
    - about 10 (I'd have to count) double sided film holders.
    - 15-20 sheets of ilford Delta 100, expired 2009-ish, kept in the fridge.
    - 40-50 sheets of kodak pro 100, ~18 sheets of velvia 50, both expired 1998, but kept frozen. I bought the color film from another APUG member, who'd said it was still good when he sold it to me a few months ago. I shot a few sheets and it appears to be fine to me.
    - an extra #0 lens board
    - A bellows lens shade, appears to have a removable filter drawer and a flash shoe.
    - A big metal case to hold everything in. It's pretty beat up, but it's sturdy and all the latches work.

Shipping would probably be around $20 for everything, or you can pick it up if you want to take a trip to Chicago's southern suburbs. I paid between $200-$300 for everything; make me an offer, be it for the whole thing or individual parts, if you're interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello-Would you possibly sell just the lens and extra lens board? If so what would you be looking to get for them?
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I tried your link and didn't get anything. It sounds like a CC-400 Calumet. It also sounds like a good deal for$300 if you include the shipping for what you are offering. I wouldn't break up the kit, then you end up with unsellable parts after the vultures picked everything else. If I didn't already have one I would snap this up in an instant.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pm sent for whole package.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bump...

This is still available, except for the film. Also, after finding all of them and counting, there are seven film holders, not ten.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Also, I took pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    hi, item still available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No , I own it now.
    Thank you thisismyname09
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin