Hello all, time to get rid of a few things I don't need or have duplicated to partially fund purchasing an 8X10 soon. I will also have a 5X7 and Full Plate that will be fully restored listed soon so keep you eye out, they will be on par in quality with the 1920s Gundlach I just finished and sold here last week.
Please PM with any questions you may have, shipping is included in the price listed under each item and will be USPS First Class if the item is light enough or USPS Priority if too heavy for First Class. Insurance and delivery confirmation will be included on every item unless specifically requested that it not be; but you will assume all liability after shipment is made if you decline insurance and delivery confirmation. (but will subtract a couple of dollars if you do decline it) International shipping will be quoted on a case by case basis and you will need to PM me with your country.
1. 11X14 Agfa Premium Multicontrast RC Glossy - Hand Counted in my darkroom - 25 Sheets
2. 11X14 Forte Elegance Polywarmtone FB Glossy - Hand Counted in my darkroom - 33 Sheets
3. Toyo Lens Board - 110X110mm Metal Lens Board for Toyo Field Cameras - Copal 3 hole
4. Gossen Luna Pro SBC - Includes Half Case and Lanyard - I thought this had a problem with the on/off knob on the side but if you turn the knob to the right to "on" it works perfectly, very accurate meter and in great condition. Battery check button works fine as well. I will include a brand new 3 pack of Rayovac 9V batteries.
5. Antec 3 Speed 120X120mm 12V DC fan and 3.4X3X.5" HEPA filter - You are probably asking why I am selling these two items together...Well these are the two items you would need outside of the stuff you can buy at Wal-Mart to make a very nice and portable negative drying cabinet for sheet film. I made one and it works beautifully. You can read how I did it and see photos at the links below. I will even be happy to help you over email or phone with any snags you may run into while constructing it but it was very simple and I put it together in about 15 min once I got all the parts together.
$15 for both items
Link to thread on how I did it: Link
Link to photos of completed drying "tote": Link
6. Vivitar 75mm f3.5 Enlarging Lens - No retaining ring and a few marks in coating but works perfectly - Bought here on APUG but have since picked up a 105mm EL-Nikkor that I like better
7. Rodenstock 270mm f5.6 Rotelar "Linhof Select" - This is a "tele" style lens that only needs about 150mm of bellows draw to focus all the way through from portrait to infinity, bought here on APUG but have another lens of similar focal length. Shutter is accurate but 1sec seems a bit long, aperture is dry and rotates fine, maybe a little tight but nothing that affects use, glass is in great condition with a few specks of dust and a couple of very small marks in coating that you need a loupe to see, the rear element has a couple of small dents in the lip that protrudes past the glass but again nothing that affects function. Shutter has a bit of paint loss around the back and is a Synchro Compur with B, T up to 1/400. Comes with retaining ring.
8. Schneider 150mm f4.5 Xenar "Linhof Select" - Nice little lens, very sharp. Just got this in the mail after a long wait but while I was waiting for the Canadian postal service to do their thing I picked up a different lens of the same focal length. Shutter is accurate, aperture is dry and rotates smoothly, glass is in EX condition with a couple of specks of dust. Front element is great but there is a 2mm little mark in the coating on the back element you can see in the photo at the link below. I have not shot with this lens but it don't think it would negatively affect your photos. Shutter has a bit of paint loss around the back in the black paint and is a Synchro Compur with B, T, up to 1/400. An identical shutter to the one the 270mm Rotelar is mounted in except one stop faster on the aperture scale. Comes with retaining ring.
That is all for now but keep your eye out for two beautiful, completely restored cameras soon to appear on the market from yours truly next week if I can kick the 'ol restoring machine into high gear. Again please PM with any questions and feel free to make a reasonable offer if you feel my price is too high.
Payment to be made by PayPal if at all possible but I am willing to accept money orders or personal checks that will clear before I ship unless we are old friends. Please send the payment as a "gift" so I don't have to pay PayPal any of my hard earned money (it took a while to type this ad darn it!) or add 3% if you prefer to fund the bigwigs at PayPal and eBay (they are one company if you didn't know that)
MORE PHOTOS HERE IT WOULD NOT LET ME PUT THEM ALL FOR SOME REASON EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE LINKS