Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,258   Online: 1004

Thread: 11x14 Camera

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

11x14 Camera

For sale is a big old camera. I have no idea who the manufacture is or any other info on it. It's got an 8x10 back on it and the last time I used it there was some light leaking in around the back. This could be remedied with some foam or gaffers tape. Bellows in good shape with no leaks. I used a home made lens board to shoot with a 300mm lens. The rails have been cut shorter than they originally were, would probably work with up to 400mm lenses. $50 plus shipping.

I shot this with it...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigcamera.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    $50? Worth that price and more just for the bellows and the back. If only I had the time for a project. How're you going to ship that beast? The front standard doesn't look like it comes off.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yea, nothing comes off of it and it weighs quite a bit. UPS ground is generally fairly affordable but I think shipping may be more than the camera itself. I've had fun with it but frankly I never want to haul the old bugger out into a field to take a photo of a barn again That and a six legged Majestic tripod just about killed me.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by illumiquest View Post
    Yea, nothing comes off of it and it weighs quite a bit. UPS ground is generally fairly affordable but I think shipping may be more than the camera itself. I've had fun with it but frankly I never want to haul the old bugger out into a field to take a photo of a barn again That and a six legged Majestic tripod just about killed me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin