Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,714   Posts: 1,514,749   Online: 806

Shooter
    35mm

Bausch & Lomb Rapid Rectilinear Lens

Hi All,

I have for sale a Bausch & Lomb Rapid Rectilinear that I recently purchased but will probably not get around to using so I'm selling it.

Here's the description from the seller who is more knowledgeable than I am about these things:

"This is a vintage Bausch & Lomb Rapid Rectilinear lens (~7" FL from back of lens) in Kodak shutter with an image circle of 10", which will cover 5x7 or anything smaller. The lens is mounted in a Kodak Ball Bearing shutter, and the shutter works perfectly, firing correctly at all speeds (the aperture is in the lens and works fine). The glass is in great shape, the optics are in excellent condition, and while there is some paint wear on the barrel, there are no dents. A great vintage lens for your 5x7 or 4x5! "

Asking $90 shipped in the US and $100 shipped foreign.

Sold as is! Please PM me with any questions you may have. I'd like to move this ASAP as I'm saving for a Leica M body so offers gladly entertained!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rrlens-1.jpg   rrlens-2.jpg   rrlens-3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice lens! Damn nice, wish I had the cash, if you still have it in a few days I may get it from you if something I have for sale is bought...
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin