Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,972   Posts: 1,523,589   Online: 901

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 14 inch & 19 inch lenses/shutters

All glass is in very good condition with no scratches, haze, fungus, separation, etc. Shutters are all in good working order, and are accurate to my ear (for whatever that's worth). T&B work as expected.

14" Kodak Commercial Ektar in Universal #5, does not include caps, $350
    19" C.P. Goerz Apochromatic Artar in Acme #4 Synchro, includes front cap, $550
    14" Schneider G-Claron in Copal 3, includes both caps, $750

G-Claron is mounted on a Cambo lensboard. The other two are on lensboards for my Korona 7x17. All shutters have some sort of preview feature.
    Prices shown are for shipment to US address. Paypal preferred. Anywhere outside the US will incur extra shipping charges.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0319-1.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	235.0 KB 
ID:	18675

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I bought two lenses (B&L Protar and Agfa Process) here from Chris recently. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Great e-mails and the lenses are exactly what he describes. Wish I had some money left in the budget for one or two of these.

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also bought a lens from Chris. I would say it was in better shape than he described. Communication with him is excellent and I hope I can trade with him in the future as well. As it is, these are just out of my price range for a bit until school is paid for.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the kind words, guys.
    It seems I missed the price point here. Let's discount each of these by $50 and offer international shipping with it.
    Help me move these along so I can buy other toys to play with. I hear a new contact print frame and wet plate chemicals calling out to my wallet.
    Chris

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Chris, interested in the 14" Ektar - does it have the L in a circle after the serial number, signifying single coating, can't see on the photo? And is the front rim for push-on filters only or is it threaded? Lastly, what size lens caps are needed plse? Thankyou-John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, the "L" is there for "Lumenized". Date code is "RM" or 1953. The front rim has threads, but I suppose you could use slip-on filters also if it's big enough to go around the edge. I don't know how big the lens caps would have to be offhand, but I can measure it tomorrow. For tonight, I'm cramming for tomorrow's exam. NICET knows no mercy.
    Per request in PM, this is sold, pending payment.
    Thanks.
    Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    14" Ektar has been sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    *bump*

How about $450 for the Artar? Last chance before selling elsewhere.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is the G-Claron still around?

Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin