Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,502   Posts: 1,571,725   Online: 958

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 2 Vivitar 150mm f4.5 Process Lenses?

Up for sale are two Vivitar 150mm f4.5 lenses. Fixed focus, aperture is f4.5 to f22, clean glass with a few super small marks in the coating, M39 lens mounts. These look exactly like an enlarger lens but I do not want to advertise them as such because I am not sure. These lenses are mounted in stereo on a aluminum lens board that is 153 X 147 X 3mm and is threaded professionally. This was mounted in front of a Packard shutter that had a lens board mount that was 92X94mm. The whole setup was advertised as used for passport photographs so I am unsure of the image circle the lenses will provide.

You will get both lenses with the lens board for $25 Shipped USPS Priority.

PM with any questions, PayPal preferred as a "gift" to save the fees. M/O or check also acceptable.

Thanks for looking!

More photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7623891191261/

Last edited by photobizzz; 05-08-2010 at 02:12 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    I have been told by a knowledgeable APUG member that these are Enlarging Lenses - and we sold as such under the name Vivitar but were most likely made by Marumi or possibly another manufacturer for Vivitar and that they are a triplet optical design. I was also told they were intended for enlarging 4X5 and are quite good. I won't change my price however as I feel that would not be fair.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Withdrawn... I tested one of them on my Beseler 45 MXT with a 4X5 negative and it is definitely an enlarger lens and works beautifully, I may keep them or repost them for sale at a later time
    Last edited by photobizzz; 05-08-2010 at 02:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin