Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,327   Posts: 1,537,017   Online: 1135

Shooter
    35mm

Cased Leica 35mm F2.8 Summaron-M with Eyes

Cased Leica 35mm F2.8 Summaron-M with eyes. Recent CLA of lens and eyes. In very good condition optically and mechanically with no issues to note except for some tiny dust specks on the glass (and these may clean off - I did not try).

Price: $450 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summaron 1.jpg   summaron 2.jpg   summaron 3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by davela View Post
    Cased Leica 35mm F2.8 Summaron-M with eyes. Recent CLA of lens and eyes. In very good condition optically and mechanically with no issues to note except for some tiny dust specks on the glass (and these may clean off - I did not try).

Price: $450 plus insured shipping
    Hello,

A friend of mine sent this to me and I think this is a terrific deal. Could you throw in shipping to Los Angeles, CA. and I am sold! Also is it an M-Mount or screw mount?

cheers,
    J

Shooter
    35mm
    J: I sent you a private message. The Summaron is still available, and as indicated above it is M mount (Summaron-M) - David

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin