Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,816   Online: 1013

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: For parts only: Two Dimage Scan Dual IV

These units are not working but hopefully may be useful for parts. Includes an AC unit, two film frames (35mm and slide) and USB cord that snaps into the back. Shipping and paypal fee the buyers responsibility.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    how much ? Pm me, oh and do you have photos ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    never mind because the holders will not work with my dimage scan 3

Shooter
    35mm

DiMAGE Scan Dual IV

Quote Originally Posted by gkardmw View Post
    These units are not working but hopefully may be useful for parts. Includes an AC unit, two film frames (35mm and slide) and USB cord that snaps into the back. Shipping and paypal fee the buyers responsibility.
    Do you still have the DiMAGE Scan Dual IV? I need the 35 mm tray (film frames (35mm and slide)) to insert slides into the scanner.

Thanks.

Barry

Shooter
    35mm
    Do you still have the DiMAGE Scan Dual IV? I need the 35 mm tray (film frames (35mm and slide)) to insert slides into the scanner.

Thanks.

Barry

Shooter
    35mm

Discan Dual Image IV for parts?

Quote Originally Posted by gkardmw View Post
    Still available? What is your asking price?

Frank

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin