Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,689   Posts: 1,548,790   Online: 1193

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Graflex RH-10, RH-12 (6x6, 6x7) roll film backs (4x5)

I'm selling these two roll film backs. One is for 6x6, the other 6x7. As you can see, these are the lever-action wind models. I've had them for a while, but have only used them once or twice. So I'm clearing them out. $30 each, plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails film backs.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm interested in the 6x6. I'll take it for $30 plus shipping to 91306 (California)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ... on second thought... I'll take both.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    ... on second thought... I'll take both.
    piggy.

tim in san jose

P.S. Good move, those are nice backs.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, my PM was sent before Mr. Shaw posted (and there may have been someone in front of me yet)!

So that I am not a piggy, I would be willing to take the 6x7 only, if Mr. Shaw really, really, really, really, really wants the 6x6 back and will actually use it. I have a project in mind for a 6x6 back on a 4x5 camera, so I would also not mind keeping the 6x6 and letting him take the 6x7. Hey, we are both in L.A. too! Imagine that! We could save on shipping by having them sent in one box.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 05-08-2010 at 10:53 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am actively looking for one of those lever wind RH-12! So, if any of this falls through let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    With a kind offer like that, 2F/2F, you can stop calling me "Mr." and start calling me 'Brian'. I especially was interested in the 6x6 and will actually use it. Let me know if you are the lucky buyer and I'd be very interested in a combined shipping deal. Where in LA are you? I'm in San Fernando Valley and work by LAX... so I get all over town!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi (Brian).

I live in L.A. 42 (HLP) and I work in L.A. 26 (Silverlake). I'll let you know if he completes the deal with me. If so, doing separate shipping may actually be cheaper than the gas and time it would cost to meet up! Isn't that just so indicative of L.A......hah!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brian,

I have talked to the seller via PM and decided not to purchase either of the backs. Good score for you if all is in order with them.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Looks like we have a winner.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin