Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,306   Online: 827

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Hasselblad XPan, 45mm, Centre Filter + Rodenstock filters

FOR SALE: a very minty Hasselblad XPan with a super clean 45mm lens. Low actuations (can't recall the number but I can check if it's important to you)

Included is the Hasselblad centre filter, to prevent vignetting. Also included is a Rodenstock UV filter and a Rodenstock circular polarizer filter. You also get the original instruction books as well.
    This is a very good condition camera -- there are only one minor cosmetic mark on the handle (shown in pic) and minor paint on the bottom. Neither of which affects function but is mentioned for honesty's sake.

Asking US/CDN $2200

I accept Paypal but you pay fees; I will only ship to seller's address. Also will take int'l money order or bank draft (will send camera once that clears). I'll cover shipping costs.

I will not split this up. Any questions please feel free to contact or email me. I'm happy to answer what I can, but this will not reserve the camera for you -- someone saying "I'll buy it" followed by prompt payment will do that. Many thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Xpan_011.JPG   Xpan_014.JPG   Xpan_016.JPG   Xpan_015.JPG   Xpan_012.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    BUMP

Willing to move to $2000...come on, folks, that centre filter is 2 or 3 hundred alone!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    BUMP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I hate even saying this, but I am going to take this to fleaBay soon...not much choice, m'fraid.

This is a great camera in mint condition, folks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin