Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,492   Posts: 1,571,368   Online: 984

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Polaroid 180 kit

This is a complete Polaroid 180 kit in the carrying case... It includes the Portrait Kit (#591), the Close-Up Kit (#593), the Filter Kit (#595the Light Meter#628), the Development Timer (#128), the Flash (#280), the Cold Clip (#193), the Cable Release (#191), and the Shoulder Strap. Most of the accessories look to have never been used- the filters in all 3 optic kits are still in their plastic wrappers, and there is no battery in the meter. There is a full packet of AG-1B bulbs for the flash. All of the manuals & directions are also included.

The camera is in excellent user condition- the rollers are clean, and there are no major scuffs on the body or case. The only missing piece is a small bit of foil on the top of the left focus handle. The lens is clean & clear of any fungus/dirt/scuffs etc. The shutter is snappy, and I will include a timing sheet from my electronic speed tester for any speed offsets.

I'm asking $395 - Free shipping to US/48

John Moore
    John "Alpha Flying Monkey" Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Shooter
    Instant Films
    you have an email..

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

SOLD!

This sold last night.
    John "Alpha Flying Monkey" Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin