Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,075   Online: 850

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Feeler - Hasselblad 500CM with 3 lenses

I'm considering selling my Hasselblad system. This is what I have:

Hasselblad 500c/m body. Full CLA last year at Vancam in Vancouver. Comes with 3 finders (older 90, older 45 and WLF)
    2 backs. No problems with spacing, seals or anything.
    150mm f4.0 C T* Lens with hood. Works perfectly. Some light cleaning marks.
    80mm f2.8 C T* Lens with cracked hood. Works perfectly. CLA 2 years ago. Slight cleaning marks.
    60mm f3.5 C T* Lens with metal 67mm hood. Works perfectly, but the DOF follows the aperature sometimes (just drop it wide open to stop it). Glass is perfect.

I was thinking of asking $1500 for the system. I don't have photos right now, but it can be done if someone is serious.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Precisely the setup I am looking for! I wish I had the money right now
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanstarr View Post
    I'm considering selling my Hasselblad system. This is what I have:

Hasselblad 500c/m body. Full CLA last year at Vancam in Vancouver. Comes with 3 finders (older 90, older 45 and WLF)
    2 backs. No problems with spacing, seals or anything.
    150mm f4.0 C T* Lens with hood. Works perfectly. Some light cleaning marks.
    80mm f2.8 C T* Lens with cracked hood. Works perfectly. CLA 2 years ago. Slight cleaning marks.
    60mm f3.5 C T* Lens with metal 67mm hood. Works perfectly, but the DOF follows the aperature sometimes (just drop it wide open to stop it). Glass is perfect.

I was thinking of asking $1500 for the system. I don't have photos right now, but it can be done if someone is serious.
    That's a fair price. I paid $1200 for a similar setup last year, and it cost me another $1200 to CLA body, three lenses and a back!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin