Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,730   Posts: 1,515,254   Online: 834

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Omega 35mm enlarger

hey guys,

got this a while back, forgot I had it actually. Works fine, comes with 35mm negative carrier. Lens included is a 50mm omegar(idk, can't remember its boxed up already). LENS IS INTEGRATED INTO THE ENLARGER, ITS NOT REMOVABLE.

I haven't used the enlarger, and since I'm contact printing now(and enlarging at a friends, or at school), I don't have much use for it, nor the space.

baseboard is in good condition, but is a tad dirty(I've cleaned it, however some residual dirt is still there). Comes with the manual too.

will be shipped via UPS ground USA only, int'l would be too expensive(unless you feel like paying the prices for it)

$100 SHIPPED in the U.S.A.

cheers!

-Dan

here's some pics. it will be shipped DIS-ASSEMBLED, I didn't have a box tall enough .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey that looks just like my Omega 700. Mine works good. I think mine the lens screws into the base plate, i don't know for sure and have never tried to remove it. If it is a 700 the filter tray uses 3 inch contrast filters. I won't tell you how much i paid for it at the thrift store.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If that lens has not been removed, it may be stuck on there. But this series, as far as I know (I owned a C600 and a C700), has interchangeable lens capability. There is no lens board. The threads are integral. But the lenses are interchangeable.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I own several C-700's and yes, the lens can be unscrewed to change. You can get negative carriers up to 6x7cm and do not have to change the condensors to change format. I believe you can get 35mm, 6x4.5, 6x6, and 6x7 carriers at B&H or Adorama, maybe even Freestyle. If this is a C-700, which is still in production, parts are easy to obtain. The lensboard cannot be changed, only the lenses, m-39 Leica mount.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks guys,

I didn't think to try and unscrew the lens, thanks for the tip.

now I remember, yes, its a c700.

-Dan

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    pm sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin