Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,692   Online: 947

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Toyo 45A - New Bellows, 3 Holders, 6 lens boards

Hello All,

Decided to put my Toyo 45A up for sale. I have a Kodak 2D on the way with 4X5 and 5X7 reducing backs and need the money from this for other things.

This Toyo 45A is in EX+ shape, only a few super small marks in the paint, everything else is perfect. Has a Fresnel screen for nice bright focusing, rotating back, focusing hood, Graflock back, front tilt and swing, front rise and fall, rear tilt and swing.

Comes with 3 nice light tight Fidelity Deluxe film holders that have new hinges, and 6 lens boards.

The camera has approx. 310mm of bellows extension at full draw.

I replaced the bellows about a 45 days ago with brand new ones from Toyo in NJ which is really owned by Mamiya, cost was $178.

Lens Boards:

1. Copal 0 Recessed NIB
    2. Copal 0 Flat
    3. Copal 1 Flat X 3
    4. Copal 3 Flat

This is a super versatile, compact, rugged 4X5 field camera, only weighs about 6 lbs without lens or holder. It fits in my Lowepro Photo Trekker with 3 lenses, holders, meter, loupe, ect no problem.

I want to sell the whole set together and my price is firm unless you have $600 cash and a nice Petzval to trade.

Price: $850 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS

Payment as a "gift" through paypal or add 3%, MO also acceptable if you can send it quickly.

More photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7623918162889/

"A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    I would be happy to trade for $500 plus a Petzval to cover 8X10
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh man, this is MINE, all MINE~! I want a field camera like this so bad.. keep getting these hurdles thrown across my path coming up with $$'s. But I simply do not have the $$'s so I can't take it. But if it is still unsold in a few weeks, things will change for me. Great camera for a great price!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry to hear that Perry, I am not in a huge rush to sell it, I really do love this camera but with the other one I don't "need" it so if it doesn't sell before it will still be around for you
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Morning Bump...
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Anyone that is interested in this camera kit and has a portrait Petzval in the 12-16" range and $400 cash I would be interested but the lens would need to be a nice one. Feel free to shoot me an email or PM with your offer, a few photos of the lens and glass elements emailed would be necessary...really looking for a nice portrait lens to use on the Kodak 2D I have coming.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Can't believe I don't have any takers on this great camera, is my asking price too high? I was thinking that the trade offer of $400 plus a nice Petzval that will cover 8X10 would get an interested party but none yet??
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    colin,

I'd take it off your hands if I had a petzval and $350 in my hands, unfortunately, I have neither right now .

damn college...drains you of all your money!

-Dan

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would take it if I had the $800 in a second. But, of course, I don't. Curse the eternal hunger of my kids!
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    35mm
    WITHDRAWN - NO LONGER FOR SALE - TY
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin