Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,883   Online: 1074

Shooter
    Multi Format

Voigtlander Bessa III 667

With Heliar 3.5/80mm lens. New, in the box - what else is there to say? You know you want it. Switchable 6x6 and 6x7 formats. $2000.00 PayPal only;

Free shipping in the lower 48 U.S. $30.00 world-wide with insurance.

For Customs' purposes, item's declared value will be the selling price.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 05-13-2010 at 09:18 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Typo in price corrected--see post #6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why 50% off if it's new, in the box?

Just curious...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

—Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    Beautiful camera, and wow what a price. The new price is soooo expensive for a folder although I am sure it is a work of art to have and hold. I have never used one but get the impression it would feel like a Leica M in the hand and the Heliar is one of the sharpest lenses I have ever used. I used to own a 50/3.5 Heliar on a Voigtlander 101st Anniversary kit and it was ridiculously sharp.

BTW: forgot to mention that if you were to list this on RFF you would sell this almost immediately... good luck.
    Last edited by photobizzz; 05-13-2010 at 02:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Yes, why are you selling this at this price? I'm tempted.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Ciao - Email sent!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato Tonelli View Post
    With Heliar 3.5/80mm lens. New, in the box - what else is there to say? You know you want it. Switchable 6x6 and 6x7 formats. $1100.00 PayPal only;

Free shipping in the lower 48 U.S. $30.00 world-wide with insurance.

For Customs' purposes, item's declared value will be the selling price.

I can't believe my careless stupidity - I wrote the wrong selling price: I meant $2100.00 In view of this blotched attempt at the classifieds I will make the new selling price at an even $2,000.00 and throw in some 220 rolls of TX320

I am really sorry about this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by photobizzz View Post
    Beautiful camera, and wow what a price. The new price is soooo expensive for a folder although I am sure it is a work of art to have and hold. I have never used one but get the impression it would feel like a Leica M in the hand and the Heliar is one of the sharpest lenses I have ever used. I used to own a 50/3.5 Heliar on a Voigtlander 101st Anniversary kit and it was ridiculously sharp.

BTW: forgot to mention that if you were to list this on RFF you would sell this almost immediately... good luck.
    What a price indeed! I goofed big time. see my corrected price.
    Lesson learned: never post a classified in the midnight hour...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ahem.. see my groveling apology.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've corrected the price in the initial post to reflect post #6 and avoid further confusion.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Going to that infamous auction site.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin