Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,559   Online: 770

Shooter
    Multi Format

Voigtlander Bessa III 667

With Heliar 3.5/80mm lens. New, in the box - what else is there to say? You know you want it. Switchable 6x6 and 6x7 formats. $2000.00 PayPal only;

Free shipping in the lower 48 U.S. $30.00 world-wide with insurance.

For Customs' purposes, item's declared value will be the selling price.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 05-13-2010 at 10:18 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Typo in price corrected--see post #6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why 50% off if it's new, in the box?

Just curious...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    Beautiful camera, and wow what a price. The new price is soooo expensive for a folder although I am sure it is a work of art to have and hold. I have never used one but get the impression it would feel like a Leica M in the hand and the Heliar is one of the sharpest lenses I have ever used. I used to own a 50/3.5 Heliar on a Voigtlander 101st Anniversary kit and it was ridiculously sharp.

BTW: forgot to mention that if you were to list this on RFF you would sell this almost immediately... good luck.
    Last edited by photobizzz; 05-13-2010 at 03:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Yes, why are you selling this at this price? I'm tempted.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Ciao - Email sent!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato Tonelli View Post
    With Heliar 3.5/80mm lens. New, in the box - what else is there to say? You know you want it. Switchable 6x6 and 6x7 formats. $1100.00 PayPal only;

Free shipping in the lower 48 U.S. $30.00 world-wide with insurance.

For Customs' purposes, item's declared value will be the selling price.

I can't believe my careless stupidity - I wrote the wrong selling price: I meant $2100.00 In view of this blotched attempt at the classifieds I will make the new selling price at an even $2,000.00 and throw in some 220 rolls of TX320

I am really sorry about this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by photobizzz View Post
    Beautiful camera, and wow what a price. The new price is soooo expensive for a folder although I am sure it is a work of art to have and hold. I have never used one but get the impression it would feel like a Leica M in the hand and the Heliar is one of the sharpest lenses I have ever used. I used to own a 50/3.5 Heliar on a Voigtlander 101st Anniversary kit and it was ridiculously sharp.

BTW: forgot to mention that if you were to list this on RFF you would sell this almost immediately... good luck.
    What a price indeed! I goofed big time. see my corrected price.
    Lesson learned: never post a classified in the midnight hour...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ahem.. see my groveling apology.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've corrected the price in the initial post to reflect post #6 and avoid further confusion.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Going to that infamous auction site.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin