Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,261   Online: 998

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

2 rolls HIE 135-36 12/08

hey all,

found these in the back of the fridge last night. I bought them just before Kodak killed HIE from their product line, and rather than shooting them and getting something *maybe*, I'd rather see them go to someone who will use them and get great images.

rolls have been refrigerated since I purchased them(in January 2008). Having forgot about them until now, I feel that its wisest to relinquish them to someone who will use them.

$15/roll shipped in the U.S.A. int'l shipping is fine, if you feel you'd like to take the risk of x-rays, same here in the US. Shipping int'l will be via USPS Priority, please PM me with your postal info before purchasing so I can get you an accurate quote for shipping costs.

film is sold AS-IS, I cannot guarantee it due to it being infrared.

cheers

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    ill take them if theyre still available, pp address?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD pending payment

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin