Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,773   Posts: 1,484,395   Online: 1045

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

X-Rite 222 Densitometer $150 shipped

Looking to fund some new gear and this densitometer has been sitting in the corner collecting dust since last summer. This is an X-Rite model 222 and includes a spare set of bulbs. I can't guarantee absolute calibration but it worked great for me a year ago when speed testing all my film/developer/camera combos and those negs still measure the same density today. Asking $150 shipped in the US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01662.jpg  
    flickr

"A good photograph is one that makes the viewer so aware of the subject that they are unaware of the print."- Kodak
    "...if you find afterwards that you made a mistake, the price of the film and chemicals was...tuition!" - greybeard
    "The hard part isnít the decisive moment or anything like that Ė itís getting the film on the reel!" - John Szarkowski

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you have any bites on this?
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

And to Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Xia_Ke View Post
    Asking $150 shipped in the US.
    How about shipping to Europe?

Guus
    Fotografen zien veel meer in hun leven

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the interest

Hi Tim, a couple nibbles, but nothing serious yet.

Hi Guus, I'm not at home right now, but guesstimating dimensions and weight it would be in the neighborhood of $40 extra to the Netherlands.
    flickr

"A good photograph is one that makes the viewer so aware of the subject that they are unaware of the print."- Kodak
    "...if you find afterwards that you made a mistake, the price of the film and chemicals was...tuition!" - greybeard
    "The hard part isnít the decisive moment or anything like that Ė itís getting the film on the reel!" - John Szarkowski

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Xia,

With the dropping currency rate, taxes that are always charged on shipments from the US, I guess its not worth the investment for a very short periode of use while calibrating film/dev combo's.

I'll just think it over.

Guus
    Fotografen zien veel meer in hun leven

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Xia, I am interested in this but need to get the $ together. If it doesn't sell by Friday, i will probably be in touch with you about it. Will you take a MO? If so, I can plan on having one made out on Friday and in the mail by noon.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No problem Guus. I've been having the same line of thinking. I need funds for other gear and can't justify holding onto this.

Tim, check your pm's.

I think it's safe to mark this sold pending funds. I'll update if that changes.
    flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is officially gone. Payment received and it's now on its way to a new home. 3% to APUG. Thanks
    flickr

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin