Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,449   Online: 774

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Velostigmat 9 1/2 in Triple convertible

Velostigmat Triple Convertible 9 1/2 inch f6.3 in an Optimo 3 shutter. Listed as covering wholeplate (I used it on 5X7) but there are reports that it covers 8X10. Glass is in good condition with some scratches on the front and rear elements. Shutter and aperture blades open and close smoothly and are oil free. Actual speeds are shown in the photos. One odd feature on T and B - when shutter is first cocked and fired it fires at around 1/25 - on the next cocking it works perfectly on T and B. I do not know why and it happens on another Optimo 3 I have. I just got used to using it this way.
    Front element alone is 21 1/2 in and rear element alone is 16 1/2 in. The aperture scale shows for all 3 focal lengths and is a little hard to read with my old eyes. I just used my loupe to check the aperture setting. Includes the mounting flange which are so hard to find on the Optimo - took me a year of searching to find one and it was expensive.
    Great classic lense and there are a number of posts on them - look at CameraEccentric under Wollensak 1919 lenses to read further on these lenses.
    $125.00 plus shipping plus Paypal fees of 3%.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN5370 (1280x957).jpg   DSCN5374 (1280x1183).jpg   DSCN5377 (1280x865).jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format

Velostigmat

How about $115 including shipping to the contiguous USA by small air parcel. These are great lenses.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin