Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,938   Online: 812

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Extension Rail for 8x10 View Camera (or larger?)

Here's a rather handsome extension rail for a largish view camera. It is much larger than the one on my Seneca 5x7. Length is 14-1/8 inches x 8-7/8 inches wide. Distance between center of pins is 5-11/16 inches. Distance between center of gear strips is 8-1/8 inches. Height is 13/16th's of an inch. Distance from bottom of rail to midpoint of groove is 7/16th's of an inch.It is 110% structurally sound with just the usual cosmetic marks. No punkiness, looseness, separation, repairs or any of the other ailments that afflict the older woodies. Have I missed anything? Oh yes, 100% of the price, including shipping, will go to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit community radio station, WCUW broadcasting at 91.3 FM in Worcester, MA and streaming on the WWW at http://wcuw.org/. I have no idea of the value but please make a generous offer since this is for a local non-profit. Thank you and enjoy!!
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0497.JPG   DSCF0498.JPG  
    Last edited by jon koss; 05-14-2010 at 11:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    PM sent.

Cheers,
    Clarence

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Clarence! The support is appreciated!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin