Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,205   Online: 987

Shooter
    35mm

Sold!! Korona 5x7 View Camera with the Emperor's New Bellows

Only a fool could overlook the rich quality of the fabulous handspun bellows on this rare Golden Korona 5x7. Notice the quality of the pleats, the silken sheen of the fabric... ahhh, luxury. Despite the bespoke bellows, we are pricing this camera as if there were no bellows at all! The rest of the camera is classic Korona 5x7 - sound but uninspiring. Per the norm, the function will not remind anyone of a Deardorff, but then again neither will the price. $100 plus shipping costs will wing it to your door. Enjoy!!

Best,
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0586.jpg   DSCF0590.jpg   DSCF0587.jpg   DSCF0589.jpg  
    Last edited by jon koss; 05-15-2010 at 01:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Korona 5x7 Camera

Jon -- I'm interested in the camera if it hasn't sold yet. can't tell from the posting if it's gone or still for sale.

Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Weegee, Jon just never marked it as sold but I paid him for this a while back - he has some family things he had to deal with so not sure if he will be returning your message right now...
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Korona 5x7

Photobizz -- thanks for the info. I'm sure you will put it to good use in Alaska. If you hear of another please let me know. I'm looking for a "not pretty or expensive, but functional" 5x7. Thanks again.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the understanding Colin (photobizz). Funds rec'd. I have marked as sold now!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin