Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,939   Online: 1061

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Free! Beseler 23

Free to anyone willing to come pick it up, I'm in the Philadelphia area. The transformer on this enlarger burnt out last time I was using it, and I wouldn't know the first thing about fixing it. You may be able to pick one up off eBay, but I don't know if you could find anyone selling a transformer by itself. Or maybe you can repair it.

Anyway, the enlarger, transformer, and color box are included, along with an enlarging lens. I also have a PMA2 Color Analyzer, a 6x6 negative carrier, a 35mm carrier, and some carriers for the miniature formats.

Someone passed all of this on to me for free, so I'll do the same.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGainer View Post
    Free to anyone willing to come pick it up, I'm in the Philadelphia area. The transformer on this enlarger burnt out last time I was using it, and I wouldn't know the first thing about fixing it. You may be able to pick one up off eBay, but I don't know if you could find anyone selling a transformer by itself. Or maybe you can repair it.

Anyway, the enlarger, transformer, and color box are included, along with an enlarging lens. I also have a PMA2 Color Analyzer, a 6x6 negative carrier, a 35mm carrier, and some carriers for the miniature formats.

Someone passed all of this on to me for free, so I'll do the same.
    This has been spoken for. Thanks for the interest

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin