Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,191   Online: 1117

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Zeiss Biogon 21mm f2.8 ZM

For sale Zeiss Biogon 21mm f2.8 - Leica M mount, plus dedicated Carl Zeiss lens shade and Voigtlander 21mm viewfinder for hotshoe.

This lens is in excellent condition and has had very light use.
    The glass is clean, no scratches, haze, fungus or dust. This lens is in nearly new condition.
    The original box, packaging and manual come with the lens.

The viewfinder is also in excellent condition, and i found it very nice too use! The zeiss one is just far to expensive!

There is loads of information on the internet about this lens, these hardly every come up for sale!

The current price at Robert White for this set up is £1290

I'm after £650

£10 postage for the UK, £20 for Europe. I will consider sending to the rest of world, but need to check postage costs.
    Or if your in the Tyne Valley area, pickup/drop off can be arranged

I would prefer payment by cheque, if you want to use paypal, i will, but you'll have to pay the fees etc.

I also have the Zeiss 35mm f2, which i'm going to sell soon, if you want both for £1000 i'll pay the postage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0111.jpg   IMG_0114.jpg   IMG_0112.jpg   IMG_0107.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can vouch for this lens.

Absolutely lovely performance. Easily comparable to the Leitz equivalent, although the designs are very diferent, rendering this lens with a bigger body.

I actually think that at wide open shots the Zeiss outperforms the Leitz contrast and general definition wise.

Good luck with the sale.
    Ricardo Canelas

My web place
    www.ricardocanelasphoto.pt.vu

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold on rangefinder forum.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin